Artists are invited to submit an application for selection into the 2018 Wyndham Art Prize.
The Wyndham Art Prize is a national prize attracting artists from all over Australia with
- a non-acquisitive award of $10,000,
- a People’s Choice award of $2000 and
- two Deakin University Bursaries, $4000 for a PHD candidate and $2000 for an honours or Masters candidate. *conditions apply
Selected artists will be exhibited at the Wyndham Art Gallery between 30 March and 9 June. The exhibition opens and the winning artist will be announced on Thursday 29 March, 6.30 to 8.30pm.
How to Apply
- Download entry form and terms and conditions at https://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/wyndhamartprize
- Email your application along with 2 x Jpegs (2Mb maximum each), 100 word artist statement, and artist CV (2 page maximum) to: email@example.com.
- Pay the administration fee of $35 by visiting Wyndham Art Prize - Eventbrite.
Entries close 5pm Friday 9 February, 2018
For further information:
Contact Visual Art Curators: Megan Evans, Maree Clarke email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 03 8734 6021