Davey Street and surrounds, Frankston
Frankston Events posted in Festival
Celebrating 21 years!
Gather with friends and family around the stunning 30 metre, 100+ year old Norfolk Pine for the Christmas tree lighting spectacular that has become a Frankston Christmas tradition, followed by a dazzling fireworks display to welcome in the festive season. Revel in the Christmas cheer as the celebrations fill Davey and Young Street, Beauty Park, the Frankston Arts Centre and Frankston Library with an impressive array of family friendly performances, children’s entertainment and activities, shopping and dining.
• Meet Santa Claus at Santa's house
• Live music on the Entertainment Stage
• Start your Christmas shopping at the Market Place
• Enjoy festival dining on Gingerbread Lane
• Tree lighting ceremony and fireworks